Junior Member snafu1900 is on a distinguished road
    Users Country Flag
    Car Model
    rx8
    Colour
    red
    HP

Pz OZ wheels

Hi every one , does any one know where I can buy or get 2 PZ OZ wheel centers, they were discoloured and grotty and now to top it just checked and one is missing.I have tried Prodrive and they no longer deal with the model, Thanks for any info.Mel

Administrator bse is a splendid one to behold bse is a splendid one to behold bse is a splendid one to behold bse is a splendid one to behold bse is a splendid one to behold bse is a splendid one to behold bse's Avatar
    Car Model
    Westfield Megabusa
    Colour
    Chrome Yellow - Carbon Fibre
    HP
    'nuff

Are the center caps flat or bulging?
    They pop out on ebay from time to time but your best bet would be to have the decals made by somebody and apply them to regular OZ center caps afterwards. A couple of clear coats and you should be set to go!
    Milk the mad cow!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipM View Post
    You don't need a reason, just some steel, a welder and bloody big hammer!
    http://www.zazzle.co.uk/rotaryheaven

Junior Member snafu1900 is on a distinguished road
    Users Country Flag
    Car Model
    rx8
    Colour
    red
    HP

Hi, bse,sorry for the delay this blo-dy computer,I wished Mazda made them,I found some Mazdaspeed convex caps on the net but had to trim them down to 55mm but since doing that have sourced originals hooray off to the Supercar car event this Sunday at the "Sharnbrook Hotel" on the A6 north of Bedford.So the roads around Roma should be quiet as a lot of people travel up from Italy to bring their real Supercars Italian exotica to the event.

Administrator bse is a splendid one to behold bse is a splendid one to behold bse is a splendid one to behold bse is a splendid one to behold bse is a splendid one to behold bse is a splendid one to behold bse's Avatar
    Car Model
    Westfield Megabusa
    Colour
    Chrome Yellow - Carbon Fibre
    HP
    'nuff

The roads around rome will be particularly busy then! There's also a trackday at Vallelunga that sunday! Of course i won't participate because my bloody shocks didn't get here in time.
    Milk the mad cow!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipM View Post
    You don't need a reason, just some steel, a welder and bloody big hammer!
    http://www.zazzle.co.uk/rotaryheaven

+ Reply to Thread